Seeking travel health advice from St Lucia Medical.
Overseas vaccination procedure
- The first appointment can be made with a nurse at St Lucia Medical. This appointment takes about 20 minutes and can be done over the phone. The nurse will obtain and send all travel details to MASTA (Medical Advisory Services for Travellers Abroad).
- The next appointment is made with the doctor at least 48 hours later to allow time for the information to be received from MASTA.
- Bring with you to the consultation as much of your vaccine history as you can obtain.
- Payments for vaccinations will be required at the time of appointment.
- Smart Traveller The Australian Government’s travel advisory and consular assistance service.
- World Health Organization
- Healthy Travel Fact Sheets